Sabtu, 28 Maret 2009

The New Domain Name For my Blog

. Sabtu, 28 Maret 2009

I am very happy to finally be able to create a new blog for me. But I confused, when the domain name would give me this blog. Because I do not know what will be writing on my blog at a later date. Finally, I mention this blog with the name : The New Domain Name For my Blog. Hopefully by using the domain name, I hope my blog can be great, such as google and yahoo.

Many of my friend to give a name for the blog with their name as their domain name blog. But, I will not do that here, I do not give the domain name of this blog with my name. Because I want my blog to be easy to remember. I hope when you think the new domain, you may remember this blog.

I believe you may not give the domain name is very long for your blog, is't? Because the domain name easy to remember will also help to keep our domain blog.
Because that is the reason, I choose thenewdomain.blogspot.com as domain name of this blog.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
I write this article in my language and then I use google translate to translate into English
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com