Sabtu, 28 Maret 2009

Smoking, Is Dangerous?

. Sabtu, 28 Maret 2009

Lol, this is certainly is a stupid question that I ask. All people have to know that cigarettes are not healthy. I will also know about it.But I can not stop my smoking habit. I was always suck cigarettes.
But I know that smoking is not healthy for my body. May be, I have been addicted to cigarettes.

Cigarettes or Smoke contain nicotine. What is nicotine? nicotine is one of the substances contained in tobacco.
What is the danger of nicotine? Danger to nicotine, I can not explain so well, please ask your doctor.
I want to be able to stop smoking, but it is very difficult for me to do at this time. Although I have know that smoking is not healthy.

Start my first try smoking is only just, but, finally I also addicted cigarette. How abot you ?

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
I write this article in my language and then I use google translate to translate into English
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com