Minggu, 29 Maret 2009

How to Overcome Jealousy

. Minggu, 29 Maret 2009

Jealous, do you ever feel jealous ? When you feel jealous ? I will feel very jealous when my girlfriend embrace with other men. How about you? but sometimes I hide these feelings of jealousy, because, I fear referred to as male the ancient. Jealousy is not fun. Actually, I'd like to believe with my girlfriend, But I somehow, feeling jealous that always appear. feelings of love, sometimes can cause appears jealousy.

my friend said, jealousy is caused because we do not have self-confidence, we are too afraid, when we lose our love. Jealous, I feel very harrowing. I feel tired because I thought jealous.

Negative thinking, I think that, if the feeling jealous. I have searched for articles about how to overcome jealousy ? and I know to be about the right attitude to overcome this jealousy.
One of them is do not follow the negative thoughts that we have.
we must positive thinking, and then we must believe in ourselves, and believe that no one can take from us our beloved. Because if we are too limiting our beloved, that we can make it leave

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
I write this article in my language and then I use google translate to translate into English
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com