Selasa, 31 Maret 2009

Heart Healthy

. Selasa, 31 Maret 2009

Heart, is the main organ for our body. Many people have to stay to keep heart healthy.
But every day, many people also damage the heart health. I may include.
Because I am a smoker. Healthy heart is the hope of all people. And I tried to stop smoking.

Quick way to improve heart health, running can also make healthy heart. Sport can strengthen the heart. to keep the heart remain healthy, not enough only with sports. Keep our cholesterol, Do not smoke (but I smokers). And much that we can do to keep the heart remains in healthy condition.

We certainly do not want exposed to heart disease. Let us keep, our heart, to remain in healthy condition. Routine exercise, swimming, and avoid stress, is that we can do to keep our heart remains healthy. Do not lazy to walk. Keep your car, use bicycle to go to a place near. So, keep your heart happy.

biomarker, high-density lipoprotein, low-density lipoprotein, very low-density lipoprotein

 
Add to Technorati Favorites
I write this article in my language and then I use google translate to translate into English
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com